Samstag, 3. Juni 2017

Never ending Love :)

Hello dear peopleThere is a joyous message for me :)I am part of the DT Team of Andrea Norris at SheepSki Designs.I am very happy about it, and it will be a challenge for me because it is my first DT at all.I'm very excited about what is coming to me, but I think I can make it :)All Sheepski team are very nice and helpful, and some of you know I have been part of this Facebook group, where I have always participated regularly in the FB Challenge and Blogchallenge.At this point, I would like to thank Andrea Norris, who I can be with him.With this work I open my intro post as DT at SheepSki Designs and look forward to a good cooperation.I hope you like my work and maybe it is your inspiration.I colored with polycolours and alcohol markers.The edge I have torn and distresst.The writing is stamped. As background serves a design paper with golden swallows.

 hallo liebe leute :)
Es gibt für mich eine freudige Nachricht :)
Ich bin seit heute im DT Team von Andrea Norris bei SheepSki Designs.
Ich freue mich riesig darüber, und es wird für mich eine Herrausforderung sein, da es mein erster DT überhaupt ist.
Ich bin sehr gespannt was so auf mich zukommt,aber ich glaube das schaffe ich schon :)
Alle  Sheepski Team sind sehr nett und hilfsbereit, und einige kenne ich ja schon länger aus dieser Facebookgruppe,wo ich immer regelmäßig an der FB Challenge und Blogchallenge teilgenommen habe.
An dieser Stelle bedanke ich mich nochmals recht herzlich bei Andrea Norris das ich dabei sein darf :)
Mit diesem Werk eröffne ich mein intro post als DT bei SheepSki Designs und freue mich auf gute Zusammenarbeit.
Ich hoffe euch gefällt mein Werk und vielleicht dient es euch als Inspiration.
Coloriert habe ich mit Polycolours und Alkoholmarkern.
Den Rand habe ich gerissen und distresst.
Die Schrift ist gestempelt.Als  Hintergrund dient ein designpapier mit goldenen Schwalben.



 You can find this image here
 Dieses Image findet ihr hier


Please use this code  SKIHEIKE10 for 10% discount
 Bitte nutzt diesen Code SKIHEIKE10  für 10% Rabatt

Challenge:


 

20 Kommentare:

  1. Fabulous card, great coloring of the image, love the paper! Congratulations for your first DT and welcome. :)
    Hugs, Sherry x
    Loose Stitches and Unraveled Threads

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Wow very striking card and congratulations. Thank you for joining us at the Polkadoodles Crafting Challenge week 22/23. Helen DT

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Fantastic card and coloring. Thank you for submitting with Artistic Inspirations! Vicki- DT

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. So Impactful! Thanks for sharing with us at Through the Craft Room Door

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Thank you for sharing with us over here at "Aussie Digital Artists Challenge" and best of luck with your entry.
    Bye,
    Ine DT for: https://aussiedigitalartistschallengeblog.blogspot.nl/
    http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. I love this great job Thank you for sharing with us over here today at the Classic Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Michelle DT Co-Owner/Admin for http://classicdesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/...

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Great work, looks fabulous.
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at Classic Design Team Open Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
    [Annette Registered Owner/Admin for Classic Design Team Challenge]

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Lovely card thanks for joining us at Artistic Inspirations. Louise DT x

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Fab make. Thanks for joining us in our Anything Goes challenge at Polkadoodles
    Anjie (DT)

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. I think this is one of the most significant information for me.
    And i’m glad reading your article.
    But should remark on some general things, the web site style is perfect,
    the articles is really great : D. Good job…
    หนังออนไลน์

    AntwortenLöschen